What is happening?
Tens of thousands of finance jobs are vanishing. Google, Apple, Facebook and countless FinTech startups are disrupting the financial sector. Innovative companies are eager to please millions of frustrated banking customers. Investors are fascinated by the phenomenal profits made by banks struggling with outdated technology. Today, more and more money is being invested in FinTech. The Uber of the banking sector has not yet emerged, but this is only a matter of time. Stay ahead of the game and witness the future of finance.
Five reasons to join the Dutch FinTech Awards 2017:
1. The hottest Dutch FinTechs will be present at the event: Adyen, Davinci, Backbase, Bunq, FiveDegrees, Dopay, Knab and many more.
2. Thought-provoking keynote sessions of Europe’s biggest FinTechs, amongst who: the biggest FinTech bank N26 (Number26).
3. All heads of digitalisation and Innovation of the most important financial institutions share thoughts. Be inspired by Bart Leurs (Rabobank), Jonathan Webster (Lloyds Banking Group), David Dab (ING), Menno van Leeuwen (ABN Amro) and more.
4. Specialised FinTech investors with a combining fund of over 1 billion Euro, eager to invest in the hottest FinTechs present. Meet: Richard Brown (Santander), Jurgen Ingels (SmartFin), Reinier Musters (Orange Growth Capital), Johan Lundberg (NFT Ventures) and many more.
5. Unique opportunity to meet the entire FinTech scene in one day. An inspiring day full of learning moments, business development, networking with 350 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors.
Join the Dutch FinTech Awards - 21 April 2017
Visit the Dutch FinTech Awards and Conference where innovative and disruptive FinTech companies are awarded. Meet 300 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors, extend your network and develop business. Don't miss out the Dutch FinTech Awards 2017 featuring thought-provoking keynote speakers, pitches by Dutch best FinTech companies, networking possibilities and other opportunities to witness the future of finance in the Netherlands. A holistic view of what is happening in the Dutch FinTech space is given to all participants via the captivating pitches and thought-provoking panel discussions. This years edition will be hosted by Rabobank in their auditorium in Utrecht.
The nominated FinTech companies will compete in six different categories. This includes one special category: incumbent banks, where these traditional players will show how well they are able to adapt to this rapidly changing environment. Only the best and most innovative FinTechs will have the opportunity to pitch at this thought-prov oking event. It promises to be an inspirational day including insight and discussions with heavyweight stakeholders in the Dutch FinTech scene. Important stakeholders already confirmed their presence at the Dutch FinTech Awards in 2017, register yourself now in order to witness the future of finance in the Netherlands.
Buy your early bird tickets now
Stay ahead of the game. RSVP for the Dutch FinTech Awards. Buy here your early bird ticket (25% off / FinTech companies special price). Nominate your favourite Dutch FinTech company and vote here.
If you want to get involved again for the edition of next year, please contact email@example.com.